30 Jun 2016
7 Best Burger TipsSubmitted by admin
- When frying your burgers in a cast-iron skillet, sprinkle skillet with kosher salt before cooking. It will keep the patties from sticking without the need for excess oil.
- Use ground beef chuck for burgers, it's 20% fat, so the patties are super juicy.
- Let your burgers rest a coule of minutes before eating to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Try something crunchy on top of your burger like crushed chips or canned fried onions.
- Don't press burgers as they cook, you'll lose flavorful juices.
- It's time to flip your burgers when the patties pull away from the grill.
- Homemade veggie burgers are too soft for the grill, cook them on a flat skillet instead.
Add new comment