11 Jan 2017
Did you know cooking spray can help with this?Submitted by susan
- After washing and drying cast iron or seasoned steel pans, spray with a thin film of cooking spray and wipe with a paper towel.
- Spray measuring cups or spoons with a thin film of cooking spray before measuring sticky ingredients such as syrup or jam. The sticky substance will slide right out.
- Same thing with your grater; spray it with cooking oil before grating cheese.
- Same thing with your hands; spray them with cooking oil before handling sticky dough, ground meat, etc.
- Spray your knife with a little cooking oil before mincing garlic. It'll slide right off instead of sticking to the blade.
Add new comment