23 Oct 2013
What Is Pumpkin Pie SpiceSubmitted by admin
This blend of spices is useful in much of your fall cooking from pumpkin pies to squashes and sweet potato recipes. You can purchase this blend in the store but it is much cheaper to make at home.
Combine the following spices which will yield about 5 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg (freshly grated is best)
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves
Mix well to combine. Store in a small jar or spice container.
Add new comment