Fresh Creole Tomatoes and other seasonal produce will be sold by visiting local farmers at the Farmers Market.
- Cooking demonstrations will conducted by local chefs hourly 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Festival food booths and Farmers Market eateries will feature special Creole tomato dishes for the weekend.
- Indoor/outdoor children’s activities include: miniature golf, circus arts & craft-making, storytelling, swing dance lessons, face painting & live local music
- Main music stage will feature Louisana Cajun-Zydeco Festival performers on Saturday 6/8 and local R&B artists hosted by WYLD-FM on Sunday
- Brass bands will play on the hour and move throughout the French Market District on Sunday
- Shoppers who spend $30 in our retail shops will receive a complimentary box of Creole Tomatoes from George’s Produce.
- Free tomato samples will be given out at several stations throughout the festival.
- 5,000 free tomato fans will be given out throughout the weekend.
- Souvenir t-shirts, tanks, aprons & hats will be sold at 2 locations.
- Volunteers from Liberty Bank, Iberia Bank, and Children’s Hospital will be on-site manning concession booths, children’s activities, tomato sample stations, and souvenir stands.
- “Caps for Kids” is our official partner for the Caps for Kids Cool Zone in Dutch Alley; all proceeds from Dutch Alley concessions go to Caps for Kids program.
- Parking is conveniently located along the River in the French Market District and in two FMC operated lots at Esplanade and Elysian Fields. Riverside streetcar use is encouraged, with 3 nearby stops.