Recipe courtesy of Maksym Pazuniak, Cure/Rambla, New Orleans
- 2 1/4 ounces Cruzan Single Barrel Estate Rum
- 1/2 ounce Clement Creole Shrubb
- 1/4 ounce Captain Morgan 100
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers Peach bitters
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 8 to 10 mint leaves
- 1 Demerara Sugar Cube
Muddle sugar, Creole Shrubb and bitters until sugar is dissolved in a 10 ounce tall glass.
Add mint and press to express oils. Add cracked ice. Add Cruzan and Captain Morgan 100 and stir until frost appears on outside of glass.
Garnish with mint sprig and serve.